Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Well here I am! Thanks to my friend Jackie, I now have a blog!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Betsy Girl!

    I'm so proud of you! Believe it or not, you'll have a lot of fun "just being you"! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you right back!!!! I'll have to think witty thoughts instead of telling people about waxing my upper lip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna love this! I'm scared to start my own, but I adore lurking!

      Delete
  3. Pretty soon you'll be dreaming about what you're going to write next. And I'm NOT kidding. Blogging is as addicting as Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Betsey!

    Welcome to blogging! :)

    Love your background: super cute and cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like me, girl!! LOL Actually it was just there for me to click on, and the word "simple" caught my eye!!! Can't wait for all you gals to inspire me!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete